Sunday, September 14, 2008

BUDDIES - BBTB challenge






Here is my take on this weeks BBTB challenge. We had to use the flower frame from the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge. I also incorporated the new pig Sizzix die. Oh this little pig is just SOOOO cute!!!! I am getting hooked on all these amazing dies. Actually I purchased all the animals from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. The bookplate is also a Sizzix die that I purchased at Hallmark as well. Make sure to visit the BBTB for some really cute cards and projects.

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. Oh gosh Teri, I just got this little pig from Hallmark and I LOVE how you used it!!!! It's beyond adorable!!! You are such a bundle of talent! Anyone would LOVE to receive this card! I love it! From the pink felt to the glitter to the beutiful pink satin ribbon! You rocked this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!
    It is sooo cute, and your attention to details is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just tooo adorable! Love the matching envie! Those pigs are toooo cute! Amazing job on the challenge!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DSIL, this card is amazing. I totally love the color combo you chose. What great detail...on the inside, on the envie, everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' CUTE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very proud to say that this cute little number arrived in MY mailbox....THANK YOU Teri....I love it!!! Oh and BTW....I LOVE the new look of your blog!!!! Ca-ute!!! You did GOOD!!! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling darling card. Wow..

    ReplyDelete
  8. this has got to be one of the cutest cards ever........wow sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...Love those felt pigs, ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete