Monday, September 8, 2008

COW LAYOUT - BBTB CHALLENGE


I made this layout for a birthday girl that is turning 2 and the theme for the birthday party is a cow. My sister in law is making a beautiful Happy Birthday banner using the same banner with the fabric cow print sewn in the middle so I incorporated the same idea for her name on the layout. I also incorporated this weeks BBTB challenge using the basket for the flowers. Make sure to visit the BBTB for some amazing basket projects.

These are the following products I used that can be found at Hallmark Scrapbook.

Sizzix Fence die
Sizzix Cow die
Isabella is from Storybook Cricut Cart
Banner is from Celebrations Cricut Cart
Basket is from Doodlecharm Cricut Cart
Grass is from Zoobaloo Cricut Cart
Tim Holtz distressing ink

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

8 comments :

  1. Teri, thanks so much for stopping by to say hi on my blog, and thank you for your sweet comments. Your basket layout with that precious cow is just awesome. You do such wonderful things with papers and ideas ...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE! The details on this layout are amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, te quedo super linda esta pagina. Me gustan TODOS los detallitos! Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS JUST WAY TOOOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The colors are fabulous and all the details are amazing! Sooooooo CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that I hadn't left you a comment on your blog about this LO...must have been on the MB...this LO is even more beautiful in person. My boss is still speechless over it. You did an amazing job here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete