Sunday, September 21, 2008

HALLMARK LADYBUG BLOG (Project)

As a ladybug designer (and a proud one I must add) we have to do a special project every few weeks.

Since I am having so much fun with the new Sizzix dies, I decided to work with Sizzix for my new project.

I wanted to make some Take Out Boxes (#655420). ( This die is XL so you need the XL cutting mats in order to use them.) These are not just ordinary take out boxes, I made a few different styles......some have handles and some don't. All you have to do is use your imagination and anything is possible. The size of these boxes are approximately 3 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" tall. They are a perfect size for a small gift.

Most of the products I used for these boxes can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK LADYBUG BLOG CLICK HERE.

HALLOWEEN (With matching card and envelope):









PUMPKIN PATCH:






CHRISTMAS BOX:







BUTTERFLY BOX (With matching card and envelope - I have been inspired by JEANNIE PHILLIPS with all her beautiful butterfly cards - this set was the outcome of her inspiration - Thanks Jeannie):






BABY GIRL BOX:






EVERYDAY BOX:





ORIENTAL BOX - Bridal Shower favors:



THANKS FOR LOOKING AND FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG!!!!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

8 comments :

  1. WOW! Teri my friend... your boxes are amazing! simply amazing... I love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow...I knew the boxes were cute but the matching cards and envelopes are to die for! Girl...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! The matching cards and envys to go with the GORGEOUS boxes are "icing on the cake"...WOW!!! I love them all!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the matching cooridnates and the colors are fabulous too!!!!!!!!!

    Don't you just love the butterfly papers, I used them for my 1st bbtb challenge the xmas stocking.just love it!!!!!!!

    Awesome job, now I ogtta go get my blog updated now.....lol...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
    those cards did come out cute sis....i love your project...so who gets all this awesome stuff...

    ReplyDelete