Monday, September 29, 2008

SOME NEW PICTURES TO SHARE.....

THIS IS ME AND MY HUBBY:


STARTING FROM THE LEFT: My youngest sister Cristina, My oldest sister Mimi, My DSIL Ivy, My cousin Maria (in the back), then myself and my other SIL Julie (the b-day girl)


My DSIL, Myself and SIL Julie:


My younger brother JUAN (Ivy's husband)


My oldest of the two brothers FERNANDO - actually he is only a year and 20 days younger than me (Julies husband)


JUST ME :o)


This past Friday was the birthday of one of my sisters in law so we all got together at Gatsby's to celebrate. We all had such a wonderful time together!!!!! I really do think that we should make this a monthly gathering or at least once every other month. For me, times like these are PRICELESS!!!!!! Here are some pictures from that night.

Hugs to all,
T

4 comments :

  1. Oh Teri you are so beautiful!!! Love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so like did i fall off the chair, I totally forgot that my sis had these pictures on her site...t if you could see me right now, i am smiling as if we have been sistas forever...just checking out my florida family...wow sis your WHOLE clan is beautiful, handsome...thanks so much for sharing my family back in florida.........oh wait a minute everyone is crowding me right now to see my florida family...so gotta end this comment....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so like benjamin just said....SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    Great family pictures...Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete