Sunday, September 28, 2008

THE WITCH IS IN




When we were assigned this BBTB project, I had NO idea what I was going to make. Since Halloween is approaching, I decided to make a witch costume. I really love the way it turned out.

The dress is from Dreams Come True and the witch hat and broom are from Paper Dolls - both of these cartridges, I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK where they are having an awesome sale on their carts. I also used the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder and the Martha Stewart Dripping Goo edge punch (for the tag and envelope)

Everyone did an amazing job on this project so make sure to visit the BBTB to see them all.

Hugs to all, T

12 comments :

  1. Oh my sweet Teri!!!! Sssshhh...this is my favorite one of all of them....I love this so much...I wish I had an outfit like this to dress up in at Halloween...this my dear is fabulous!!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally my favorite, too! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    My Favorite also....Fabulous......You rock...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree! I truly love this one! What a cool idea you did with the ribbons and the background its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so my favourite it is amazing !!!i love everything about it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TERI! GIRL FRIEND!!!! This so totally rocks! It's the best! Blue ribbon winner!!!! The others are sweet but yours is Da Bomb!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love that you made it a Halloween card! I love the green ribbon for the bottom of the dress! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shhh, don't tell, but this is my favourite this week too. Love the way you made it halloween, so clever. I really enjoyed looking at the photos of your family too, what a good looking bunch you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing card! Just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This too is my favorite! I just love it! Keep up the wonderful designing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I already commented on this but had to come back to let you know I've nominated you for JavaBlue award LOL
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Teri I LOVE this card. As always you do BEAUTIFUL work. I also like the pictures from the Birthday get together with your family.

    Thanks for always sharing your beautiful work. You are truely an inspiration.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete