Monday, October 27, 2008

1st PAZZLES PROJECT (PDF format)

WOW - what amazing news to share with all of you......................I have the honor to join my sis Regina's design team REGINA'S CUTTING DESIGNS. She has been designing some really beautiful cuts with the Pazzles. If you have this cutting machine you can purchase the WPC files on her site but don't worry..........if you do not have the cutting machine, you can also purchase it in PDF format which can be easily printed out and cut free hand. This is going to be so much fun and I look forward to working with the other amazing designers.

Now...... if you want to purchase the Pazzles and it's accessories, go visit HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK where they have it all!!!!!

The papers and embellishments used for this entire project I got from Bety of DREAM DESIGNS - it's one of the kits from last year that I had been saving for something special. You should check out her current Christmas kits - they are beautiful!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all the sweet comments.

Hugs, T

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ENTIRE CUTTING SET. SHE HAS SOME OTHER AMAZING CUTTING DESIGNS THAT SHE HAS CREATED.

Here are pictures of the Christmas Card set which I cut using the PDF format:

ENTIRE SET:



BOX:





STOCKING CARD AND ENVELOPE SET:








ORNAMENT (BULB) CARD AND ENVELOPE SET:





CHRISTMAS TREE CARD AND ENVELOPE SET:



PRESENT CARD AND ENVELOPE SET:

11 comments :

  1. Holy Cow!!!! This set is GORGEOUS Teri!!! WOW, I love the colors you've used and all the little embellishments are just wonderful....GREAT job my sweet friend!!! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly Teri I am so excited to be working with such a talented bunch!!! Gosh the amount of creativity is frightening!!!
    This set is exquisite. The colours you have chosen are beautiful!!
    hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable little set...I see that you have been very busy while I was long girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beyond beautiful..............the colors are stunning...so are you selling this or sending out the actual cards....wow love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! THose colors are so pretty, you have done a beautiful JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Beautiful! Lovely! Jealous! oh oops. it just slipped out lol
    You did a fabulous job on this. You have such a wonderful talent. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply GORGEOUS! I absolutely love all of your creations...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Teri, this is so beautiful! I love the colors you used and the details you put into this set are unbelievable. They're all GORGEOUS! Amazing work as always!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, you did such a beautiful job with this set!!! I love it so much!

    I finally just finished my set! :P

    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....This set came out GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete