Sunday, October 12, 2008

FAMILY FRAME - BBTB ACCENTS ESSENTIAL CHALLENGE








Here is my take on the BBTB challenge this week. I knew I didn't want to make a card or layout but something extra special. I decided on a hanging frame in black and white with just a touch of red. I added a red flower to the bow at the top and a red flower next to the frame FAMILY and red stitching around the FAMILY picture and the word FAMILY. Make sure to visit the BBTB to see some amazing projects. This team totally ROCKS!!!!!

I used the Cricut Expression, Accents Essential Cartridge; Home Accents Solution Cartridge; Mini Monograms, Cricut Design Studio which can all be found at (HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK)

***Hallmark now has the new WILD CARD Cartridge IN STOCK as well as the new DEEP BLADE housing so make sure to stop buy and get some cool new items.***

This final project measures 8" across and 24" long. I took a picture of this project hanging on the inside of my front door so you have an idea of the actual size.

Hugs to all,
T

14 comments :

  1. OH MY GOD....this hanging frame is spectacular. What a great idea you had making it into this masterpiece. Girl, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Teri, I made a special trip over to your site to tell you that this is AMAZING! I don't mean to single out a project, but WOW! This is clever and oh so creative! I love it! You should submit this . . . somewhere! What a fantastic creation, one you're sure to treasure! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at you thinking out of the box this week.....I love it...that would be a wonderful Grandmother present too...you rock girlie!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!! Teri my friend, when you told me how it was over the phone, I truly got the idea, but this surpassed it. This is BEAUTIFUL Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a fantastic interpretation of the challenge, you really nailed it this week (again!). Spectacular is the best word I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing !! i think everyone covered what i wanted to say !! you truly rocked this challenge !! i absolutely love it !!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow t.....................what an amazing take on this challenge! Not only is it incredibly creative, but a family treasure that you can keep for always! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always..The creation and your family...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I CAN POST AGAIN....I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS EARLIER...THIS PROJECT JSUT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY SIS....AMAZING GIRL..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my beautiful friend! I am so sorry that I have not been on your blog lately:( All of your creations are just breathtaking, you are so talented Teri!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beyond gorgeous and so super clever too. I am just popping in to say thanks for your awesome words of encouragement at 2S4Y - means a lot to us
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creation is great! What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice, love the colors and all the little details make this project wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Teri,

    I don't visit blogs much but I need to. This is absolutely gorgeous. It's the nicest creation I've seen in a long time. Makes me want that cartridge in a bad way.

    ReplyDelete