Sunday, October 19, 2008

LOVE AND MARRIAGE





WELL.........what an exciting Saturday evening. I got to use my new WILD CARD Cricut Cartridge. Ever since I looked at the book, the creative juices started to flow NON STOP!! LOL I had a vision of most of the cards I wanted to make. Anyways, I purchased my new cartridge over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. I know I mention them a lot, but I LOVE THAT STORE!!!!! They have the BEST customer service. They still have load of cartridges on sale so make sure to run and get them at a great price WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Materials:
WILD CARD Cricut Cartridge
Cardsock: CTMH (White) and The Paper Company for the silver
Rhinestones: Art Bead
Ribbon: Elements
Rub Ons: Melissa Frances

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. Very pretty, i think i need this cartridge too.

    Greetings Carmen van Dansik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again... very elegant card... quite classy. Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sis. i love love love this weeding card..oh i so know what i am using for my next easter card..the overlay on this egg is stunning...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is an AMAZING card and envy combo Teri...ooooh it's so elegant....I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to get my WILD CARD cartridge now...which by the way is making it's way to me as I type!!! LOL!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esta me fascina... ya te lo habia dicho por telefono. Te quedo espectacular. A ver si buscamos un tiempito para hacer cositas y que los ninios juegen un ratico... Steven siempre me pregunta por Damian y Cassandra (sp?) Un beso... Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok ... I think you've succeeded in talking me into buying ANOTHER cart! LOL I'm on my way to Hallmark Scrapbook when I hit submit here. :o) Hugs! Another fab job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the CHIRP with this cards girl! hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete