Sunday, November 30, 2008

BBTB CHRISTMAS TREE BOX






I had so much fun creating this little tree box. I added some sewing for fun, these cute little flowers from M's and you see those beautiful red pearls???????...........of yeah - my sweet friend DeeDee sent them to me :o) They look sooooo beautiful in the middle of these pearly flowers (thanks girlie - wink)

The tree is cut from the Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut cartridge and the Expression machine. I also used the Cuttlebug Distressed Strips for the tree trunk. All of these products can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK :o)

Anywho, make sure to check out all the other trees from the amazing BBTB designers. Just click HERE.

Have I said how much I LOVE to be on this team before???? Oh yes - I am SURE I have LOL.

Hugs to all,
T

9 comments :

  1. GORGEOUS dalling!!!! LOL!!! I love the red pearls on this lovely little non-traditional colored tree...so, so, so pretty!! The sewing just makes it all complete and perfect!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that beautiful Teri! Always love your stitching and the little flowers are divine. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and so classy ......
    You did a great take on the challenge!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word, hadn't noticed that you did all that stitching on this box....t, i love this...so soft...you rock sis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri
    I love this, the colors, the stitching, all of it!!! Thanks for being such an inspiration with your work.
    Jennie
    jcscraphappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love coming here and looking at all your gorgeous creations and getting all up close and personal with them! LOL! That's when I get to see all the really fabulous details you put into your work! This is so gorgeous Teri! I love the colors you used and all those yummy flowers with the pretty red pearls in the center. That DeeDee is somethin else, ain't she!!! :) I love your take on the project this week! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love all the flowers and the stitching adds the perfect touch!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete