Saturday, November 15, 2008

CIRCLE CHRISTMAS STAMPS (Downloadable) / Sour Cream Containers












Over at THE CUTTING CAFE' (oh I just love that name - wink) my sis Regina designed some REALLY CUTE circle Christmas downloadable stamps. There are four 1", four 1 1/2" and four 2". These will be available for purchase real soon - so keep checking back.

For some time now, I have wanted to try these Sour Cream containers everyone has been making to fill with candies and little surprises so I decided that it was the perfect thing for the 1" circle Christmas stamps.

The Swirls Embossing folder and the Tim Holtz Distressing Ink I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. I really like your sour cream containers and the circles. Especially like the sayings on the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW girlie!!! These are AWESOME!!! How cute and what a great idea to use the circle stamps on....I love it!!! They are so adorable and FUN! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Teri! The stamps are perfect for the little containers. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic project Teri!!! I love those containers and the tags look PERFECT on them!! Amazing work as ALWAYS!! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SOOO talented and inspiring! I just wanted to leave a comment, since I am always looking at your blog. The detail you use is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey T-Bear! :)

    Love the sour cream containers and those circle are awesome! Please let me know when Regina is going to sell them... I'll also bookmark her blog. She does wonderful work. :)

    You're so talented, darlin' that I really hope that someday you'll consider doing video tutorials, or even picture tutorials.

    I'd love to know how to make these containers... I believe I saw some blog did them but am intrigued! :)

    Hugs,
    Teddy (you're the only one I sign that name...shhhh!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! TERIIIIIII! This containers are to die for... I sooooo want to learn how to do them. Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply adorable Terri:)
    I especially like the one with the little chistmas lights!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Just wonderful. You are so talented. Is there a pattern that you used to make the sour cream containers, or did you buy them somewhere? It looks like we would all like to try and make one. Just soooooooooo cute! You can tell you really took an amazing amout of time to make them. FAB!!
    Happy Holiday's
    Genie

    ReplyDelete