Saturday, November 8, 2008

CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES AND MORE CUPCAKES!!!!!









First of all, I FINALLY got my Pazzles machine!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! THANK YOU HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!! You sure know how to make a girls dreams come true. As soon as I received it, I installed the program, connected my machine and VOILA - it worked right away.

Well.......now that I am also a designer for THE CUTTING CAFE', I want to share my first project cut with the PAZZLE. You can purchase the PAZZLES and lots of accessories at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK and you can also purchase Regina's design cuts right HERE. It doesn't matter if you don't have the machine, you can also cut them BY HAND using the PDF format - just print and cut. This is how I did my very first project (the Christmas cards and box).

All of the cards are printed on IVORY Cardstock and colored in with Prismacolor pencils using the Gamsol technique. I also added to each and every card, a hint of Martha Stewart Fine Glitter and a ribbon to add just a tad bit of character.

I made matching envelopes, in the Ivory card stock, using the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge, the Cricut Expression and the Design Studio to get the perfect size.

Remember to visit HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They still have the cartridges on SALE as well as an AMAZING Expression Super Saver Bundle.

Thanks for the sweet comments.

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful....I just ordered these this afternoon..lol...I also have the pazzles and have for months now...I just need to find the time to play...Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Teri on your new toy and becoming a designer for Regina !! your creations are always so inspiring !! i have left you a little award on my blog !!
    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. This card set has come out beautiful Teri. The simplicity of the cards give them character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!! This is a GORGEOUS little set of cupcakes cards.....I LOVE them!!! Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I also love your new blog look!!! GREAT job girlie!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri you have done a wonderful job with this delicious set!
    The cards look so fresh and clean and the ribbon just works perfect on them.
    I am just finishing my set now.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE how these turned out ladybug!!!! they're adorable and I love the touch of glitter and the ribbon you used on them. Beautiful!! And that box is soooooo yummy!!!! Beautiful work as always!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, these are gorgeous! Love the pom-poms!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This cards are beautiful. I love the clean & fresh look.

    ReplyDelete