Sunday, November 30, 2008

EASTER





You all may think I am crazy for thinking EASTER when we haven't even passed Christmas...........but my sweet sis Regina designed these really CUTE Holiday Printable Stamps. The new Wild Card Cricut Cartridge has an egg shape card so right away I knew I wanted to use this card with this stamp.

I added the Holiday printable "EASTER" stamp to the middle after cutting away some of the swirls and added stickles to the swirls that I left on the card. I used 3-d dots on the big word EASTER and added some Diamond glaze and stickles. I also stitched the edges in hot pink and added some prima flowers and rick rack ribbon in green to accent the background plaid paper.

Click HERE to see the Holiday Printable Stamps from THE CUTTING CAFE
Click HERE to go to Hallmark Scrapbook where I got all the other goodies I used to make this card.

Thank for looking!!!

Hugs to all,
T

7 comments :

  1. OOOh so pretty Teri! Yummy colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word t, you did some seroius JUSTICE to this set of big stamps.........i love this egg project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh girlie this is so beautiful!!! I love those big word stamps from the Cutting Cafe'!!! Oh let me go look at your card some more now!!! LOL!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    Wow...I love this....You and Regina rocked this creation with her stamps and your style...Just beautiful.....Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! First, look at all that amazing stitching!!! Not to mention the pink and green, and oh so pretty colors!!! Love the glitter and the stamp set is awesome!! Beautiful project ladybug!! Absolutely beautiful!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Love the shape!!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, this is so beautiful! I have to get that cart! Does is come a cut for that envie?
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete