Sunday, November 23, 2008

GIVING THANKS






I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!! I love all the fall colors, spending time with the family and just enjoying the time off. I have so much to be thanksful for.

This week over at the Bitten By The Bug (BBTB) Reginas assigned the Turkey cut from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge. This team always does such amazing work. Make sure to check out the blog to see other projects using this turkey cut.

Materials:
Cricut Expression
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge
Alphalicious Font Cartridge
Accents Essential Cartridge
Diamond Glaze
Prima Flowers

All of the above products I got over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They are still having the HUGE sale on all the cartridges so make sure to check them out.

My other misc supplies are:
Doodlebug glitter paper - I am IN LOVE with this stuff - WOW
Pearls - my super sweet friend DeeDee sent me 4 different colors but for this project I just used the natural pearl color
ScrapNFonts for the circle sentiment

The Clothespin I purchased at Walgreens when they had the school supplies on sale. I painted it with acrylic paint - then covered the outside with pattern paper, card stock and added my yummy turkey and flowers.

The other day my sweet friend SHARON did a card with an amazing Medalion which was done using a corner punch. I had seen this technique a few months ago and never got around to trying them. The video technique is from BECCA and her blog is AMAZING PAPER GRACE - this video is just amazing.

I hope you all have a FABULOUS and SAFE Thanksgiving week.

Hugs to all,
T

8 comments :

  1. WOW girlfriend!!! This is AMAZING.....I love her sparklee body and her lovely flower tail feathers....that is awesome looking...your attention to detail is always inspiring to me! Glad you are enjoying your pearls!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Teri you constantly amaze me with your wonderful creations !! this is awesome and i love the medallion !! thanks for the link !!

    hugs
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey t, i didn't even notice that his body was glittered...i love that....this is awesome awesome..i can't wait to see the other ones you do for the teachers...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lil' ole' long legged turkey fella. Such a cute cute card, Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, you are such an inspiration to me! Your work is always so detailed and wonderful! This is no different! I love your altered clothes pin! Your turkey looks AWESOME with those lovely feathers and her pearls and glitter. YOU ROCK!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea Teri!! The flowers make fab feathers!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri,
    You are so creative...Amazing stuff...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, this is so cleaver! And so cute, I love it!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete