Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS






Like most weeks.........this week again, I didn't have a clue as to what I would do for the BBTB challenge (which was to use the Tree cut from the SYI Cricut Cartridge). Once I saw these cute circle Christmas words at scrapNfotns, my creative juices went wild LOL and I knew instantly that I wanted to hang them from the Tree.

This is what I got over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK for this project:
Cricut Expression (they have a nice BUNDLE package that is AVAILABLE NOW)
Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge (most cartridges are still ON SALE!!!!)
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

These are the two fonts I used from scrapNfonts:
DB Circle Christmas
DB Boxy Christmas

Also make sure to visit the BITTEN BY THE BUG site for some really nice projects from the other designers.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. WOW girlie!!! I love this idea...it's so bright and cheerful and it really makes me SMILE!!! I also love that matching envy....sweet combo!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! How did you tie the bow on the card? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card combo Teri!!! Love how you attached the tags on the tree. Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is just wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri,
    This is so cheerful and well done..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute Teri! You are one creative chick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is this!!!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, I LOVE this card!!!! You're so creative!!! i love all those tags! AWESOME take on the challenge!!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, I love love what you did with this challenge! It's amazing!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this card on BBTB, and HAD to check out your blog! This card is fantastic! Everything about it is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete