Sunday, November 23, 2008

HEART CUPCAKE BOX AND CARD






Hello everyone!!!!! I have had a busy weekend making all kinds of things. I finally got to finish an order of Breast Cancer Awareness cards that a friend of mine ordered from me - they turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Well here is a cupcake box Regina designed for THE CUTTING CAFE. All of her designs are spectacular. I chose the HEART box and made a Valentine theme box. I used the heart that cut from the box top to make a card. I used my Pazzles machine to cut the box but remember they can also be purchased this in PDF format and cut by hand - it really is not hard at all.

I am also addicted to the new Crimpers my LSS is selling. I just bought this heart one yesterday and WOW - it's amazing. They are made by MARVY.

Materials:
PAZZLES Machine
Diamond Glaze
Patter Paper: MOXXIE
Card Stock: Bazzill
Flowers: Prima
Misc craft buttons
Marvy Heart Crimper
Offray Ribbon

My Pazzles machine, Primas and Diamond Glaze are from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. This is THE BEST online store to shop at. They have everything you need for all your paper craft projects!!!

Hugs to all,
T

7 comments :

  1. O M G!!!!! This is marvelous girlie!!!How happy would the receiver of this little combo be....WOW!!!! I love all the papers and look at that yummy ribbon...ooooooh its gorgeous!!! I'm in LOVE!!!! LOL!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love how your pictures are coming out...and the size is awesome! This card is really beautiful...you know me and red!! I love that new crimper...you hadn't told me about it! Anyhoo, you have been busy...can't wait to see how those Breast Cancer cards turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness girlie!!!! Can you say GORGEOUS??!!! What an amazing set! Love the crimping you did on it! Yet another thing I will have to keep an eye out for! LOL! The paper you used is too cute and that ribbon is YUMMY!! And another fantastic envelope by you! Just know that everytime I decorate one of my envies, I think of YOU!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sis, this came out awesome awesome awesome....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i so love this...thanks sis for all your awesome work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Valentine set! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete