Sunday, November 2, 2008

I WEAR THE PINK RIBBON WITH PRIDE






Well breast cancer awareness month is over and I didn't get around to making the card I wanted to make until now. I used felt for the entire Hello Kitty except for the flower and dress which I cut out of fabric.

I really love the way this card turned out - it's sooooo special.

Here are the things I used that I got over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:

CRICUT EXPRESSION MACHINE
CHRISTMAS CHEER CRICUT CARTRIDGE
HELLO KITTY SIZZIX DIE


Thanks for the sweet comments.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. I just LOVE hello kitty and this just has to be the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. You are so amazingly talented. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love your blog! And this card is amazing!!!!!!!!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say that this card set is soooooo AMAZING!!! I love hello kitty and this one is so ROCKIN'!!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card for a little girl with cancer....great job sis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is sooooo pretty. I have been in love with Hello Kitty since I was a child... Lots of work involved in it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACK!!!! How CUTE is this!!!!! You just keep on amazing me with your awesomeness!!! Teri, this card is fantastic. I love it! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is amazing and so very pretty!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, this card is so original. That Hello Kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove the Hello Kitty. Too cute with the felt and fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Beautiful!!!!
    Love Hello Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete