Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY GIRL






The very first thing I have to say is...........THANKS SIS!!!!! My sister Regina helped me out with my very first Pazzles project. I wanted to make a little girl dress card sooooooo bad!!!! This cut is from ScrapNFonts - DB Dress Up collection. From the very first moment I saw this dress, I knew I didn't want the typical pink or yellow colors - I wanted something different and when I was at Joanns the other day, I found this fabulous teal ribbon and just knew I had to use it for this project.

My Pazzles is from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK - they have such an amazing selection of tools and accessories. I love this place.

Thanks for all the sweet comments.

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! This is so stinkin' adorable!! I love the stripes and that ribbon is just plain YUMMO!!! GREAT card girlie!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri!!!! This is soooo precious!!! I adore the colors of the paper you used and that yummy ribbon is to die for! It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT! You're amazing! :) HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow t, i know i commented on this already a few times, but it is just so adorable...you always chose just the right colors and embellies...you rock sista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! You did an amazing job!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOOOOVE this dress Teri. You know I am not a pink kind of girl, so I truly, truly, truly love this one..... Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia...where are you? COme quick so your Tia Teri can make beautiful things for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Teri! Such a little princess dress with the buttons and bows. xxD

    ReplyDelete