Monday, November 10, 2008

THE PITTER PATTER OF MY HEART :o)




Since I got my Pazzles last week from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK, I can't stop imagining the possibilities!!! I took this picture of my kids feet about 2 months and looked at it each and every day wondering just what I was going to do with it. My DSIL gave me the idea for title last night and I knew instantly how I was going to make the layout.

I used the following fonts from ScrapNFonts:
THE: Clarissa Boxed
PITTER PATTER OF MY HEART: Classy Charm

I cut out the PITTER PATTER with my PAZZLES on white card stock.
The words THE and OF MY HEART are printed.

The heart is cut out of chipboard using a Sizzix Die from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

Thanks for looking and for the sweet comments.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. Teri,
    This is so special and happy...Our children are so dear to us aren't they..I feel like you really captured that...I love the title...Just darling..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri!!! This is AMAZING!!! WOW, what a wonderful idea...I really love this...the black and white with the pop of red....LOVE it!!! You are going to be a pro with your Pazzles before long!!! GREAT job girlie! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When great minds come together....this is what you get!!! Woohoo..I LOVE the final product!! This LO has come out beautiful...and those feet are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO Teri... Love the title and the colors and everything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooooooooooo T I LOVE THIS LAYOUT AND I SO LOVE YOUR NEW CRISP WIGHT BLOG LOOK...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. T-Bear! I love this layout! The black and red are an awesome combination. :)

    Don't you just love the Pazzles? I knew you would and it won't be long before I can come to YOU for help with it! :)

    With the font, did you have to punch out and glue those tiny white dots near each letter?!

    Love your work! :) Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri this is such a special layout!
    You will be seriously hooked on the pazzle I can guarantee
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Teri, my jaw actually hit the floor when I saw this layout! I talk about the "pitter patter" of my grandchildrens feet on the floor all the time. This layout is Amazing. I'm speechless...I could rave about this all night long. I love it. I absolutely, totally, and completely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, this is done just perfectly. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete