Saturday, November 29, 2008

SOUR CREAM CONTAINERS - "How To"

Well this was my week to create a "HOW TO" project for the HALLMARK LADYBUGS BLOG!!! Since I have had several requests on these little containers it was a perfect project to show everyone.

Here is the final project:


FOR A "HOW TO" tutorial and more close up pictures, visit the HALLMARK LADYBUGS BLOG.

This blog gets updated weekly with new exciting projects from the designers, so make sure to visit often.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

Hugs, T

3 comments :

  1. oh my way to check it out right now....oooooooo i so love what i see already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri : )

    I have enjoyed "lurking" on your delightful blog : ) I believe we have something in common! a love for Peachy Keen stamps : )

    I am playing a fun little game with some of my papercraft friends. Please visit my blog if you would like to play along.

    Patti K.

    http://myanthill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh....can't wait to see how you make these Teri!!!! They're gorgeous! I'm on my way! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete