Monday, December 8, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! (BBTB challenge)






My kids have been invited to a birthday party. This little girl is just so very special to my son. He has become very close to her in class and loves to help her out. It was perfect since this weeks BBTB challenge was to use the BIRTHDAY GIRL cut from the Storybook Cricut Cartridge. I also used my new Hello Kitty Cartridge. I am sure you are going to LOVE all of the other projects using this cut so head on over to the BBTB by clicking HERE.

Supplies from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:

Cricut Expression
Hello Kitty Cartridge
Storybook Cartridge
Diamond Stickles
Diamond Glass
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. Love this girlie!!! The Hello Kitty is just so adorable with her cute cress and matching bow...sweet, sweet!!! I bet your son's little friend was luvin' her cute card!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o I realy love this card it is beautiful, I thing you did a great job.

    take care Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just the sweetest little card I've seen in awhile Teri...I love how she's sittin ontop of the flower...cute cute cute....

    thanks for the card I received in the mail...that was so sweet....I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri this card is so sweet! I love the hello kitty cut with this birthday girl cut...super job as always girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. teri, this came out so sweet...i so love everything you are doing with the hello kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute Teri! Love the matching envie!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweet friend, this card is just way too adorable!!! I love Hello Kitty, and you did her proud! I bet your card was the hit of the party! You're AMAZING!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri,
    Soooo darling..I just got my HK cart and haven't had time to play with it yet...BUSY BUSY.....You rock..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so sweet Teri and I can't wait for my cart!!!!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! What a lucky little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Teri, this creation is so sweet!

    Thank you so much for you greeting card I just received it a few days ago, you are AWESOME girl!! :)

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete