Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - BBTB GIFT CHALLENGE






It's been a very busy weekend - finishing up some last minute shopping, gift wrapping, cooking, washing clothes and getting my BBTB challenge done for this week.   The girls have really done an AMAZING job on this challenge so make sure you hop on over to the BBTB to get inspired.

Here is my take on the challenge which was to use the gifts from the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge.

Cricut Expression
New Arrival Cricut cart.
Cuttlebug: Swiss dots and Swirls embossing folders
Sizzix mini tags
Diamond glaze

All these products I purchased from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.  They still have a sale on cartridges so make sure to go check them out.

I also used DCWV paper, Swarovski crystals, clear button, MM eyelet, corner punch and Melissa Frances rub ons.

Have a beautiful day!!

Hugs, T

12 comments :

  1. Oooh, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the silver and shades of purple, and the bling and ribbon are fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love to see what you create whit your Cricut and the stitching. I've got a cricut too, but hardly use it. Maybe this The Cutting Cafe adventure helps me to get more out of this... :-)) Looking forward working together for The Cutting Cafe! Whising you and your family a merry christmas and a happy, healthy and creative new year! Love,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one BEAUTIFUL card girlie....I love all the sparkle and shine....you have such a special way with cards.....WOW!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo girlie....this is soooooo gorgeous!!!! Your presents look AMAZING and that ribbon looks good enough to gobble up! :) Love this Teri! Merry Christmas my friend! Love ya! S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, purple has always been my favorite color and you have made this card look absolutely stunning. Once again you've outdone yourself ;). LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, I think you made this card just for me. I am just getting into blogging and one of my passionate colors is lavender. Have a peek at my just started blog:
    http://lavendulaloveliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love it! I hope your holiday was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!!! I have been kicking around the idea of buying a Circut but still not sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beyond gorgeous sis....you rock sis...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teri... it's me again, with a lot of questions... I was wondering how you got the ribbon to be a different color on the packages??? And how you got it to shine. And if you remember the size you get them at...I am trying to get inspired to make a birthday card for my grandson and yours is inspiring me... but I don't think he'd like the bow or purple LOL So appreciate any help you can give me. I couldn't find it anywhere on the MB to look at it again.. :-(

    ReplyDelete