Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Well OK not quite BUT.........I am in love with these new printable stamps from THE CUTTING CAFE - you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!!! Here are a few cards I made and one has a matching little treat bag.

These stamps will be available soon at THE CUTTING CAFE.














For these project I used the following which can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!
Stickles
Sizzix Daisy die
Sizzix XL bag with scallops

For the Black, Silver and Red card, I sewed the ribbons together - I love to make my own combination ribbon.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!! I sure did :o)

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. As always, T-Bear, I love your work! You're truly an inspiration to me! :)

    You have me wanting to try my new sewing machine...although I'm frightened! :)

    Happy New Year to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    I love the fact that you used unusual color of paper and embellishments on your 2009 cards. And those clothespins - how unique!

    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl, your talent is just amazing....all of the colors on these projects are fab...i love it when people use the not so traditional colors on things..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow these are all fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUTSTANDING work girlie...I love all these...the colors, the bling and well, just all of it...you do such lovely work!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your work is truly amazing! I just found your blog and am so bookmarking you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just amazing! It's all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete