Sunday, December 7, 2008

YOU'RE SO SWEET!!!





I am just a little obsessed with these cute pillow boxes from Regina's THE CUTTING CAFE and my Pazzles machine of course and my new Hello Kitty cartridge......well just all my crafting in general LOL

For this project I used the following from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:
Pazzles machines (it's sooooo PAZZLE-ISH-OUS!!!!)
Cricut Expression
Sizzlits for the tags
Prima Flowers
Diamond Stickles
Diamond Glaze

Other material:
Font is from ScrapNFonts (LDStylish)
Offray Ribbon
Doodlebug Glitter paper (I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! I need to go visit my LSS Scrabooks N Stuff THIS WEEK and stock up!!!!)

Hugs to all,
T

9 comments :

  1. Oh t............I LOVE what you are making with the pillow box! So darn cute! The cherries with the cherry ribbon is perfect! And the blue one......I love the blue and yellow together! Both are so cheery looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Teri... simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love these cherries...hum i need to go look at my cart and check out that cute cherry, everything is perfect on this pillow box...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Teri!! I love those cherries and haven't got to try them yet....you've inspired me to give it a whirl!! I love this box!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet!!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! I love that cherry ribbon and cherry cut from HK! What an FANTASTIC box! Love it Teri!!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri,
    Everything is perfection..The paper, colors, the way you put it all together....Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, I LOVE your cherries! Lea told me about the Hello Kitty Cartridge that has the cherries- I think I'm going to buy it after Christmas! (Especially after seeing your cute creations!) Have you checked out the way she did her cherries? Here's the link: http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/12/taptaptapdoes-anyone-still-read-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally cute, but that word doesn't do it justice! Gorgeous, beautiful, and sparkle-licious are more like it!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete