Saturday, January 10, 2009

2 CARDS FOR...... 2 Sketches 4 You!!!!!

FINALLY!!!  I did my sketches for Kazan this week.....I hope I am not late.

I was asked to make two special cards for a friend so I decided to use both of the sketches Kazan and Laura have this week on 2S4Y.  Those two girls and their designers ROCK all the weekly sketches.  You MUST go check out their site.

The font on the Get Well Card is from SCRAPNFONTS - it's the LD Imagine That font - soooooo adorable!!!

On the HAPPY DAY card, the sentiment and little bird is from a stamp set from Heidi Grace.
Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend!!

Hugs, T


11 comments :

  1. Teri, those are just beautiful.. You are just so creative and talented... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. om-goodness Teri these are both stunning. Your work is ultra amazing. Thanks for playing
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, fabulous take on both 2s4y sketches, gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are `beautiful`Teri TFS:)~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, Terri! I worked on cards all day Saturday, and now I"m inspired again! Thank you for sharing your incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri,
    This is so amazing..Your creations are sooo beautiful...Hugs,Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cute cute sis....i am loving all your projects...you rock sis....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh dang girlie...you are just a busy bee this weekend!!! I love both of these, but that first one is AMAZING!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous!!! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete