Sunday, January 11, 2009

CUPCAKE CARD

What a relaxing Sunday!!! I worked on my card class for my LSS for a little bit and made a card for THE CUTTING CAFE!!! If you have not visited this store, it's HOT and you must go check it out!!!! I used a Large cupcake Printable Stamp as well as one of the Sentiment printables.

To color in the cupcake top I used Primsa colors and used Diamond Glaze to adhere the glitter. For the bottm, I used my BIC markers.

Pattern Paper is from the SWEET DCWV stack, chocolate brown card stock is Bazzil, Offray ribbon, Hemp, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink, Martha Stewart Glitter, Martha Stewart Border punch and Kaiser Pearls (thanks DeeDee)

Hugs, T


6 comments :

  1. Teri, this is adorable, love the sentiment... I love to look at your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning sis....these colors are very sweet...you probably sent me an email..but I CAN'T GET MY EMAILS........YUCK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this Teri!!!! That cupcake is so yummy and I really like how you did your sentment! The hemp looks awesome the way you tied it and that ribbon with the flowers is gorgeous! I love, love, love the way you did the pearls just scattered about. They remind me of little fizzy bubbles. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card girlie!!! That cupcake looks good enough to eat!! The pearls are a perfect touch....glad you are enjoying them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumm-y! I love the sparkly cupcake, and the pearls and ribbon are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete