Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! BBTB Snail challenge

I am excited with the way my card turned out this week. I had so much fun making it. Make sure to visit the BBTB to see the other designers projects.........THEY ROCK!!!! To be directed to the BBTB click HERE.

For this card I used:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Design Studio (Snail shape card)
Cricut Walk in my Garden cartridge (for the snail)
Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge (for the two gifts)
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

All of the products I used are from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!

The font used is from SCRAPNFONTS - Classy Charm - I can't get enough of this beautiful font.

Hugs to all,
T

13 comments :

  1. Awwww Teri, she's adorable!! I love the gifts all stacked on her back. She looks as if she's on her way to a party!! CUTE!!! I love it girlie!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! If all belated birthday cards were like this, I would ask people to purposely give me late cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know I probably shouldn't do this.....but your's is my absolute favorite this week!!! Pure genious, that's what you are! the idea of this is FANTASTIC!!!! I ADORE all the presents tied to the snails back! And there's that circle with the center cut out! I LOVE that! Is that a Sizzix die or are you doing that yourself? I MUST know! LOL! Cause I love the effect! How are you doing your circle words please??!! this card is fantastic Teri! You must submit! LOL! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And well you should be pleased, what a great idea... love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri,
    This is amazing...The colors are so pretty...I left you an awrd on my blog...Sorry I always have to pick ya...You are so talented...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this snail is adorable. I love the packages tied to his back, that is such a cute idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is an incredible card. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri, This is just beautiful, I just love visiting your blog and I have left you a little something over on mine.

    Rue

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just the cutest ever sis...love the colors to...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, T-Bear, again... you never cease to amaze me. Your artistic view on the world and what makes things appealing is just incredible! :) What a creative person...but more than that... you're able to make that imagination into a well-crafted reality! :) Kudos my friend! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You're certainly talented. I appreciated you taking the time to post your creations for us to enjoy!

    God Bless,
    ~dee

    ReplyDelete