Monday, January 26, 2009

LIVE...LOVE...LAUGH... (BBTB Rose challenge)

The past two weeks have been so amazing..........I recently got together with my Jr. High School friends for a Roller Skating party and let me just say it was wonderful seeing everyone after 25 years!!!!! I didn't get to roller skate but this will not be my last time going. I am getting together next weekend with 3 of my friends to have lunch and remember the good times.

OK now back to business. After enjoying my weekend, I sat down to do the BBTB and realize I did next weeks instead of this week LOL......needless to say I had to do some extra crafting today.

This week we had to use the beautiful ROSE from the INDIE ART Cricut Solution Cartridge.

Here is a list of products I used which can be purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:
Cricut Expression
Indie Art Cricut Solutions Cartridge
Basic Grey Rub-Ons
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

Additional items include: Pattern Paper from DCWV Green tack; Offray Ribbon, Hemp

To see other project using this Rose - check out the BBTB HERE.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Hugs, T


7 comments :

  1. Wow, what a lovely, elegant card. The papers and ribbon you chose are perfect and I really love those rubons! Excellent job girlie!! YOU ROCK! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Teri!!! This is just flat out AMAZING!!!! I love everything about it! From the paper which is oh so yummy, to the ribbon to the rubons!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get together with old friends. Your rose is beautiful and I love your stitching... gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Teri! So soft and delicate. I just may have to take another look at that DCWV stack. The paper is lovely! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful !!! love the colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty and soft love the colors
    hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card sis, the colors are my favorite on this card..so soft and sheek...many hugs

    ReplyDelete