Monday, February 16, 2009

"b"aseball - BBTB challenge

Happy President's Day!!!! Today I have the day off and I will be crafting my little heart away - after my dentist appointment!! I have been making layouts lately and have had so much fun.

Here is the second page to my son's baseball layout I made last week.

This week over at the BBTB, our challenge was to make a Monogram type CARD using the B from Alphalicious (I know...I know..... I didn't follow instructions LOL - I made a layout).

Go check out all the fabulous Monogram Cards/Projects from the other designers - they totally ROCK!!!!! Click HERE to be directed to the BBTB site.

For my project I used the following:
Expression Cricut Machine
CDS (to weld the "aseball" to the Monogram B
Alphalicious Font Cricut Cartridge
Diamond Glaze

These products can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, T




4 comments :

  1. This is sooo adorable Terri that I bet Regina didn't mind one little bit! Your son is too cute and I love the autographs on the background of the page.You even managed a few ribbons on there without letting it become all "girly" Such a keepsake! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, what an awesome layout!!! I love the fact that you had it signed! And that picture is PRICELESS!! Fantastic work as always!!! LOVE your take on the challenge you talented girl, you! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is too adorable, I absolutely love it, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must be in heaven that you are working on his baseball album! I would be too if it was coming out this awesome!!

    ReplyDelete