Sunday, February 8, 2009

BASEBALL LAYOUT........Habana 2009

Very excited to get back to my layouts!!!!! It's been WAY TOOOOO LONG!! My son started his Winter 09 season a couple of weeks ago. I made this layout using the LARGE FRAME from THE CUTTING CAFE. This frame was so easy to use. After I picked out the paper, I printed the frame and hand cut it.

I also used the following which I purchased from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:
Cricut Expression
Base Camp Font cartridge
Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge
Sizzix Large Frame
Diamond Glaze

I painted the frame with white and blue acrylic paint.

This week, I will work on the second page of this layout so stay tuned. I am also taking this layout to the park on Wednesday for the game so all his teammates and coaches can sign it for him ;)

Hugs to all,
T

4 comments :

  1. I'm back DSIL!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I have been on everyone's blogs!! This LO came out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri....Look at you...you fell right back into your beautiful layouts!!! I really love all the details you've used on this LO! How proud your son must be of this LO that his coaches and team mates will get to sign! COOL idea girlie!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl...i am loving seeing this frame in action...total fab...if i may say so myself...one day my little damian will look back on this layout when he is a big star..............(smile)

    ReplyDelete