Monday, February 16, 2009

FLUTTERBY..........

Hello everyone!!!! A few weeks ago I received an email from Krista of SWEETARTS PAPERIE that I was selected to be the March guest designer. I was overwhelmed by the excitement. WHAT AN HONOR. Thanks Krista.

When I received the kit I could not stop looking at the papers, ribbons, flowers, chipboard letters and buttons. My creative juices started flowing right away LOL This kit is truly amazing. Remember that her kits ARE LIMITED so if you like it, BUY IT QUICK!!!!! It's a great price for all the fabulous products you get - it really is worth every penny.

Out of this kit, I made the entire chipboard album, a card and a matching tag and still have scraps left over.

I hope you like all the projects I created with this amazing kit.

ALL THE TABS I used in this album are cut with the card stock in the kit using the FABULOUS FINDS CRICUT CARTRIDGE which I bought over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

Lots of hugs to all,
Teri

ALL MY PROJECTS:



THIS IS THE ALBUM. I TOOK THE FIRST PIECE OF CHIPBOARD AND CUT IT IN HALF (THE OTHER HALF I USED FOR THE TAG)








THIS IS THE CARD - I JUST LOVE THIS PRINTABLE STAMP!!!!!



THIS IS THE TAG - MADE FROM THE 1/2 PIECE OF CHIPBOARD FROM THE ALBUM:

19 comments :

  1. This album is to die for Teri! And the card and tag! OMG how girly and sweet! Your DD is certainly a doll (should be a model) Sweet Arts Paperie has the most beautiful stuff! You did them proud. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!!! Teri!!!!! this is FABULOUS!!! OMG!!!! Girl, you are so danged talented!!!! Sweetarts sure knows how to pick em!!!! I'm speechless....don't even know what to say!!! GORGEOUS! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! SUPERB! And any other adjective you can think of!!! YOU ROCKED THIS KIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing....I could stare at this all day..SO much detail..HUgs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a work of art : ) and I like the paper too. heeheehee your darling daughter is beautiful! Teri, your work is so perfect it is no wonder you were selected : )

    Thank you for sharing!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, how beautiful.. I love all the colors, the details. it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great project the colors are so fun and all the details great
    hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much wonderful detail and colours Teri and your daughter has the most beautiful smile I especially adore the last pic of her she is so sweet
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  8. O M G!!!!!!!! WOW! I love this little set Teri...your daughter is just gorgeous and your work is always the BEST. Krista picked the right person for the job...that's for sure!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ack....gorgeous...my kasi is just so darn pretty...omg...she looks just like mommy and auntie..(he He)...the papers go so well with her to...T you really out did yourself on the whole darn kit...double hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, double wow, triple wow! These projects are amazing! Fabulous job! So much detail.....and your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the ground. SO SO LOVELY!!

    Wonderful creation that you will cherish for ever!

    Rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri, this is precious! Love all the buttons and bows, and the papers are scrumptous! You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING...

    Love all the colors and detail. They are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. INCREDIBLE!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teri, Teri, Teri!! Oh. My. Goodness!! This is AMAZING! I just won't be able to find the words to tell you how absolutely positively wonderful this is! WOW! Plus, your daughter is just adorable and gorgeous! Well done my friend! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! Teri you are so stinkin' talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terri
    I just wanted to tell you what an awsome job you did with this Kit,
    I had so much going on and didnt get a chance to let you know, You are an amazing and talented designer, Thank You for sharing your Talent....

    HUGS
    Penny S

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Teri!! OMG, this is absolutely amazing! I love all the colors you incorporated, so fun!! You are so super talented! :-) hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete