Sunday, February 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........





I have seen some really amazing cards and projects using Acrylic so earlier in the week I placed my ordered from SHORTCUTS. I ordered some sheets in clear acrylic and frosted acrylic as well as the already pre-made cards.

When I received my package I could not wait to use this stuff and as you can imagine, the creative juices started flowing immeidately LOL.

I made this birthday project for THE CUTTING CAFE. I used the STAR SHAPED CARD and the single CUPCAKE HOLDER. I filled the cupcake holder with candy and a gift card. For the star, I used the ALL OCCASION printable stamps also from TCC. This place has some really amazing stamps and cutting files so make sure to check it out.

My favorite part about this project was that I was able to use my PAZZLES!!!! wooooo hooooo I LOVE this machine. The possibilities are endless here.

I bought my Pazzles over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK and let me just say.......this place ROCKS!!!!!! Their service is amazing. If you have been thinking about getting the Pazzles, I say GO FOR IT!! Yes it takes some time to learn it but it truly is a GREAT machine!!

Last night I dared myself to use the PEN tool for the Pazzles......stay tuned for the project coming soon (wink)

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

Hugs, T

6 comments :