Monday, February 2, 2009

LOVE..... (BBTB scallop heart challenge)





This project was so fun. I used my new kit from SWEETARTS PAPERIE. Everything about it is just so yummy....the paper, ribbons, diecuts....... There are only a limited amount of kits available so make sure to get yours fast. So this week over at the BBTB our challenge was to use the scallop heart from the Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge and what a better way to put this kit to use.

I used my Cricut Expression and Doodlecharm Cartridge which I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They still have some amazing prices on the cartridges so make sure to visit them.

To see other Scallop Heart projects click HERE.

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. Oh my girlie, this card is GORGEOUS! I love the matching box/bag too! You are just one amazing artists...I love it! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very pretty love the bright colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so like are you and my brother in law going on a date TONIGHT...(HE HE HE)...so what is the treat in the box....just a little humor for ya today....T, i lover your project and i really love the colors...so soft and pretty, just like my sis...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, positively GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the colors, love the birdie carrying the sign, love everything about it my talented friend!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, I love this complete project. It's beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, I think you are just so creative and I love seeing your lovely designs.. the colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, gorgeous! Love, love, love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Teri this little set is so darn cute. i love the subtle colours you have used and little bird is gorgeous
    Hugs
    lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coming here and seeing your creations. This set is just gorgeous!! Check my blog...I left you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a fabulous creations, I love them all! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun, love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete