Monday, February 9, 2009

LOVE.....BBTB challenge

YAY.....LOVE IS IN THE AIR BABY!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST VALENTINES DAY......HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING THE LOVE!!!!!

This week over at the BBTB site, our challenge was to use the LOVE cut from the HOME ACCENTS Cricut cartridge but we HAD to make the cut in BROWN............I was totally thrilled because I LOVE to use brown.

Once again I thought a little more OUT OF THE BOX (LOL) and decided to use my new CRICUT CUTTABLES STAMP KIT which I got over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. I cut the LOVE in PINK for the shadow and then stamped it in brown.

I used the CTMH More To Adore paper pack which is pink and brown and the glitter paper is from Doodlebug (WOW I love that stuff). I also used the Martha Stewart edge punch and a small EK flower punch with some Swarovski crystals in the middle. Oh and these amazing frosted cards are from SHORTCUTS. I am loving these acrylic cards.....they are beautiful!!!

To see other projects with the LOVE in brown, click HERE to be directed to the BBTB site.

Hope every had a fabulous weekend.

Hugs, T




6 comments :

  1. Oh deary ME!!! This is so BEAUTIFUL girlie! Look at you making your own stamp! WOW, I really love the look it gives too! That card form is so neato...thanks for the link. Aaah, pink and brown...dontcha love it! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous teri ! i have left you a little award on my blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is GORGEOUS Teri!!!! Soooooo many details! It's really cool the way you made your own stamp with your Cricut!! Awesome!!! Thanks for the link! I'm off to check them out! It's so pretty! Beautiful work as always my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete