Sunday, February 1, 2009

WEDDING CARD ........ Pazzle-ish-ous!!!!!!




When using my Pazzle machine last night for the star card and cupcake box, I dared myself to use the Pen Tool for my Pazzles. I have never used it and thought it was time LOL It did take a little practice to get it just perfect but it worked.

For this card I typed the sentiment on my Pazzles using the SNF Classy Charm Font and then chose the PEN TOOL in my Pazzles and voila - it wrote it for me......I was so very excited to see this tool at work. My husband was passing by and said "WOWWWW.... now that is COOL!!!!" I told him "Don't get any ideas buddy" LOL He always tells me I have the coolest gadgets and I must to say......he is right!!!!

I love to shop at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK - they are totally reliable and always have EXACTLY what I need for all my project needs whether it's making cards, altering items or doing my scrapbook layouts. For this project I used: PAZZLES machine, Pen Tool and Tim Holtz black distressing ink which I purchased at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

The additional items are: CTMH Silhouette paper pack, Nestabilities, EK Sucess flower punch (in two sizes), Swarovski crystals in black and Offray ribbon.

The frosted card is from SHORTCUTS. I am now addicted to using these acrylic cards and material. You will not be disappointed in these products - they are awesome!!!

Have a fabulous day.

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. love love love love love love love this...did i say i love this...wow sis, this is so pretty and you know i love those little flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, you are absolutely amazing. I was in awe by this card - just love it! Another perfect card made by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and delicate card Terri
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP!!! Oh Teri, this is STUNNING!!!! WOW GIRL!!!! Gorgeous stuff here!!! You're amazing! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a stunning card. I am thinking about buying a Pazzles machine but can't see a good site to see card designs that people have made. Any ideas? Also which pen did you use in the pen holder?

    Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across this card after putting Pazzles in Google Images ... it's fantastic!! I'm very impressed. I've also got the Pazzles and am managing ok with the cutting but canNOT get on with the drawing tool. You've done well there. I've tried it so many different ways and with different pens but always get lines drawn between the letters. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm from Singapore and just got myself the Pazzles Inspiration. I'm enjoying the cutter tremendously. I love your card and how the art work turned out so nicely with the pen tool. Now I'm thinking of buy the pen. Thanks for sharing!

    Serene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! That's a really fabulous wedding card.

    A4 card

    ReplyDelete