Friday, March 27, 2009

EASTER BLESSINGS.....

Well.....I AM BACK!!!!! No I was not on vacation, just been feeling blah lately :o(

The other day I had a Cricut MB member PM me about my BABY word book.......we then started emailing each other back and forth. I called her to walk her though the process of making this book and teaching her a few things about the DS. We talked for almost 2 hours and during this time, she made me laugh so much.......she must have thanked me a gazillion times for helping her but the one that has to say THANK YOU is me..........because of her great spirits, I got my creative juices back and I will forever be grateful to her for this - THANKS AMANDA.....you are such a sweetheart!!!!!

OK - so my very first project after these terrible 3 weeks is this absolutely ADORABLE Bunny Shape card from THE CUTTING CAFE. Regina always designs the CUTEST cutting files and printable stamps. I used my Pazzles to cut the card out in white card stock and the top layer in pattern paper. I then used the Easter Sentiment printable stamps also from THE CUTTING CAFE. If you haven't gone to the site yet, you have to check it out - it's amazing and NOW, until March 29th, you can win a SCOR-PAL - all you have to do is leave a comment and one lucky person will win.......GOOD LUCK!!

My Pazzles and Distressing Ink are from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They still have their HUGE sale on Cricut Cartridges starting at $29.99 so make sure to stop by. They also have a huge sale on all SIZZIX items and now they have the Magnolia stamps and Copic markers IN STOCK - how cool is that????

Thank you for stopping by :o)

Hugs to all,
T



9 comments :

  1. This is so cute..You are so amazing at taking any colors and making beautiful one of a kind creations...Thanks for all the kind e-mails...You are a sweet friend...Love the friendship and very grateful...Krista
    Ps...If you ever feel blah again please feel free to talk with me..I am here to listen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri, I just love this bunny, he is toooo cute... do you to have a pazzles to be able to cut him out? (my e-mail is non2@sbcglobal.net) You did a WONDERFUL job with him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, this is just the cutest card ever!!! So glad you have found your creative juices again.
    Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! And are you ever back! Girl, this is AMAZING! I love the idea of the button nose and then the wiskers...oh my you are one talented LadyBug! Oh my sweet friend, I am so glad you are feeling better and started creating again! You give me so much inspiration with your creations! WOW! Loves ya girlie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, this is just too cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that button nose is too cute. Connie just emailed me your version of the card. So darling. Love all the detail you put into it. Thanks for doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh girlie!!! You came back with a bang!!! This looks AMAZING! I love the button nose and the whiskers!!! TOOO creative!! That ribbon is totally delicious and love that circle tag! I'm so glad you're feeling better! You know I'm here for ya whenever you need me. Love ya bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. some bunny thinks this is super adorable....hum, who could that bunny be.................ME.......hugs

    ReplyDelete