Saturday, March 28, 2009

FRIENDS......

This card is a dedication to all the beautiful friends in my life.....thanks for all your love and support always!!!!! I am where I am today because of all of you.......you have all inspired me and I will forever be grateful for that!!!!

Two of my sweet friends, Sharon and DeeDee sent me several Magnolia stamps to try them out. I have had them for several months but was always intimidated by all the detail on them. This morning I woke up and said to myself...."Today is the day"

HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK now carries these amazing stamps as well as the Copic Markers. I still do not own any Copics but they are next on my wish list.

I also used......Diamond Glaze, Star Dust Stickles, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink and Stazon Ink which can all be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

In addition, I used Nestabilities, CTMH Card stock, Pattern paper and Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments!!

Hugs, T



3 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, I think she's BEAUTIFUL! I don't know why you let them intimidate you, cause you did a wonderful job coloring her!! LOVE the layout of this card and the paper you used! The double scalloped oval looks awesome! I'm going to have to borrow that idea! :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are rockin' the Tildas! Yes Ma'am, you have the coloring right down and to a tee! WONDERFUL card my sweet friend! YAY! So glad you've tried it now! Woohoo! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay girl so you have been busy this weekend haven't cha...she is just as adorable as the other one...and i am loving your scallop circles..hugs

    ReplyDelete