Monday, March 30, 2009

hunting for the PERFECT EGG......

This weekend was such a success....I worked on so many wonderful Magnolia cards thanks to my sweet friends Sharon and DeeDee - they sent me a few images and I am totally addicted (thanks girls)

For this card I used the following:

Tilda stamps (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Star Dust Stickles (Hallmark)
Sentiment - Easter collection (The Cutting Cafe)
Bunny - Doodlecharms Cricut Cart. (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Diamond Glaze (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Offray Ribbon
Martha Stewart double scallop punch (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Card Stock and inks CTMH
Pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket
Corner punch SU

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, T

(LINKS: HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK ; THE CUTTING CAFE)





6 comments :

  1. I ADORE this card! What a cute lil' bunny peeking around the corner there! Love the stitching, the paper, your Tilda.....EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teri, I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this card! I'm so happy you fell in love with the Tilda stamps! You're a natural with them! Beautiful card my sweet friend! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri I know the feeling...... I did one and know I am totally hooked ;o)
    This is just so gorgeous
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri out blog hopping..LOL!! Love it!! the cards are soooo adorable and I hope you have a Great Weekend!! Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete