Monday, March 2, 2009

LAUGH OFTEN - BBTB challenge

Being on the BBTB team makes me so happy!!!!!! Not only do I LOVE my sis Regina....I love all the designers on this team - everyone is sooooo creative.

This week our challenge was to use the LAUGH OFTEN cut from the Beyond Birthday Cricut Cart.

To see some great LAUGH OFTEN projects, click HERE to go to the BBTB site.

DCWV White card stock
Pattern paper is all from the new GREEN DCWV Stack
*Cricut Expression
*Beyond Birthday
Shape Card cut is from Regina's THE CUTTING CAFE
*PAZZLES - to cut the card
Offray ribbon
Bazzill flower
CTMH button
Hemp

**these items I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK)

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs, T


12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Teri and I love the colours
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this card, and the papers are perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TeriB,
    You are an amazing artist...You can take any colors and turn it into a work of art..Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey t, i love the shape of this card....and the colors are fab..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey T-Bear!

    As always, you do such wonderful work!

    *hugs* to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! You are such an inspiration and I truly mean that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love the unique shape, and it's just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so creative, and such a unique card, great job sweetie.
    hugs
    enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Teri! The colors are yummy and the fan shape is super. Hope you don't mind but I tagged you. It's an easy one though so I hope you can play along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can i say...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete