Saturday, March 7, 2009

TAGGED!!!



OMG - this is so funny!!!!!! DONNA.....my sweet friend and fellow DT designer at both THE CUTTING CAFE and the BBTB has tagged me. This time I decided to play along.

The rules of this game are: go to your picture file and blog about the 4th picture in there, then tag 4 other bloggers to do the same.

A few of my friend will remember this picture LOL.......it's my sweet daughter.......sometimes when I call her and call her and call her - I will walk into her room and she will be hhhhhmmmmmm'ing away blocking me out - just as she is in this picture LOL (She gets this from That's so Raven)

Since I can't pick 4 of my friend because I love them ALL....if you want to play along, just follow the rules.

Hugs to all,
T

6 comments :

  1. Oh Kasi girl, you know this is one of aunties favorite pictures of you....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Soooo cute Teri! She looks like she's found nirvana (by ignoring mom. LOL) thanks for playing along. Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, this is so funny. I love the story. Ha ha.... your daughter is a character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture made me SMILE! :) I used to be able to do that -- fold my legs up like a pretzel. I'm just not as flexible as I used to be. :(

    your daughter is beautiful. and funny.

    ReplyDelete