Saturday, March 28, 2009

YUMMY.....

Oh yes it is.......another Magnolia card!!! I am so happy that I attempted these this morning.......

Here are the supplies I used that can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:

Magnolia Stamp (Thanks to Sharon & DeeDee)
Stazon ink - black
Star Dust Stickles
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

I also used the following:

Nestabilities
CTMH Card Stock, Pattern paper and Ribbon
Stampin up Sentiment Stamp
EK Daisy Punch
Kaiser Pearls

Thanks again for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, T



6 comments :

  1. Eeeeek! She's so adorable!! I knew you would take right up with this little girl! You've done a wonderful job my friend! Keep up the gorgeous work! Preciaous cards! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw her I couldn't help going "ohhhhhhh",,, she is just darling. I love how you have her shirt glittered.. she is just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri, this is GORGEOUS!! I love that paper and the ribbon is so yummy and your coloring is beautiful!! FANTASTIC card! I'm so glad you finally tried them!!! Aren't they so much fun??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she came out adorable t, hugs from your big sis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just to cute! You do some amazing work there girl! Keep it up..and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete