Monday, April 27, 2009

DT INTERVIEW POST!!!

SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Today I get to post my Submission Challenge for SHEETLOAD OF CARDS!!!!! They are currently looking for 4 designers. To be considered, I had to pick a prior sketch from their blog, make 3 cards and a "Beyond the Card" project.

After reviewing all the different awesome sketches I picked...........SHEETLOAD MINI - SEPTEMBER 08    For some reason, I am totally attacked to the long skinny cards.

Here are all my project:




My first card was inspired by the butterflies on the paper.





Card stock: CTMH Vanilla Cream
Pattern Paper: Colorbox Friendly Forest collection (SOOOO adorable!!!)
Stamped Butterflies: Hero Arts Clear Stamps
Sentiment Stamp: THE CUTTING CAFE - All About Mom stamp set
Ribbon: Offray
Hemp
Staples
Diamond Stickles
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink to stamp the images
Marvy Brown marker for the doodle dots
Swarovski Crystals - Orange


My Second card was yet again inspired by Butterflies........I really love butterflies: The sentiment reads: "Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes"





Card stock: CTMH Outdoor Denuim and Vanilla Cream
Pattern Paper: CTMH Blue Ribbon paper pack (which includes the card stock)
Butterfly stamp: CTMH Whimsical Wings
Sentiment Stamp: Butterfly Wings (I used clear embossing powder)
Ribbon: Offray
Rhinestones
Stickles in red and diamond
Copic Markers to color in the butterfly
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black


My third card was inspired by the little birds in the stamp set:





Cardstock: CTMH Indian Corn Blue and Vanilla Cream
Pattern Paper: Making Memories (Chloe's Closet - I LOVE THIS ENTIRE COLLECTION)
Flowers: Bazzill
Baby Blue Pearl Brads: Oriental Trading
Bird stamps: Heidi Grace Clear Stamps
Ribbon: Orange ribbon is Elements and the Green Polka Dot ribbon is fro the Chloe's Closet collection
Printable Sentiment Stamp: THE CUTTING CAFE - All About Mom stamp set
Copic Markers
Stickles in copper and diamond
White Sakura Gel Pen for the doodle dots
Martha Stewart border punch


Now for the "Beyond the Card" I altered a glass vase I bought at Michaels (I wanted to use real flowers but had to improvise for the picture)





Card Stock: Brown Bazzill and CTMH Vanilla Cream
Patter Paper: We R Memory Keepers White Out Collection (LOVE IT!!)
Stamp: CTMH What A Great Day
Buttons: CTMH
Hemp
Ribbon is Elements and Offray
EK Success 2" circle scallop punch
Bo Bunny Rub ons
Copic Markers
Stickles
3-D squares CTMH

Well this concludes my Interview post.......I hope everyone likes all my projects!!! I had so much fun with this sketch!!! Thank you Sheetload of Cards for considering me for your team!!!

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

Hugs, T

15 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, you don't need luck my friend... you have enough talent that they are going to be standing in awe of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are all sooo awesome! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations, and its clear you have what it takes!!!
    Thanks for always sharing
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh, like so when do you start....you should be in like flin....sis these are amazing...each and everyone is different with lots of attention to details.....you rock girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Wonderful! Good luck you deserve this, your work is always so full of such fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each and every one of these is absolutely beautiful. Good Luck, not that you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW girlie, these are all so very awesome! Your work always amazes and inspires me! I just know you will be a shoe in! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri, you are amazingly talented! Good luck, even though you don't need it a little extra is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wonderful cards Teri, good luck I'm sure you will fly, loving sheetload at the mo they're fantastic to work with!!! HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Teri, how could they NOT choose you!!! Your work is always amazing! These are all fantastic! I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon!!!!
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, fabulous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you project seem to me more professional. I am happy to visit your blog and find some professional work to be here. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep it up...!
    Hotel Key Cards

    ReplyDelete