Sunday, April 26, 2009

FIRST HOLY COMMUNION KEEPSAKES



YAY!!! I am finally finished with my daughter's First Holy Communion Keepsakes!!!! From the beginning I wanted something like a bookmark style keepsake. My good friend DeeDee sent me a link of a Long Criss Cross card and I thought it was PERFECT for what I wanted. To see the step by step how to click HERE.



I also knew I wanted to use some frosted acetate for the "Tag" part of her keepsake - it's a very sturdy material and I just LOVE to work with it. I buy my acetate (both frosted and clear) from SHORTCUTS. Their customer service is awesome too.

For these keepsakes I used CTMH daisy white card stock; Offray ribbon; Darice Jewelry charms, Bazzill silk flowers and K & Co. pearl brads.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday evening!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

14 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, that turned out beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, MY NIECE looks so beautiful and like a mini momma teri....oh what a beautiful project sis....just so much love in this...simply wonderful...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! your dd is so very pretty. thanks for sharing
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a lovely job you've done on these keepsakes Teri! These are B E A U T I F U L! That sweet Kasi is such a doll! HUGS & Smoochies to you and Kasi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Teri! This is amazing! Wow, I wish I had done something like this for my two girls! Absolutely gorgeous! Your daughter is a BEAUTY! The keepsake is stunning! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, these are breathtaking! I love everything! From that gorgeous lace, to the beautiful charm, to that awesome pic of Kasi!You are simply amazing!!

    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. T hat is just beautiful Teriand is such a lovely keepsake! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Teri, this is breathtaking, your gorgeous daughter and of course your beautiful work. Not only are those beautiful but the way you captured the light in your photo. This ought to be in a magazine. I can't imagine what the wedding one would look like!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri,
    She is beautiful....First Communions are so special...My Belle's is coming up in the near future...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how elegant yet sweet and innocent for the occasion. The big daisy brings it to the feminine girly side with the purity of white showing sophistication arising. I soooo love this keepsake. My daughter will make her first hc next year. Stunning. I love all your projects. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous work! I'm sure this will be a precious memento for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful keepsakes!! If you stop by my blog, there is an award for you there!

    ReplyDelete