Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I have been so busy this weekend .... I had to go shopping for my daughters First Communion dress and accessories and finish up my sister in laws baby shower party favors. I am also working on the sign in book for my sister in law and it's coming out beautiful......I will take pictures of all the projects at the shower which is in two weeks!!!!

This is the Happy Birthday card I made for the BBTB challenge this week. We had to use the cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. I also used the Friends Forever and Always kit from SWEETARTS PAPERIE - I LOVE THIS KIT!!! Krista is also selling these really cute Ribbon kits that are ADORABLE!!!!

Click HERE to see all the other amazing projects with this cut.....the designers at the BBTB ROCK!!!!


Pattern paper, Card Stock, Ribbon from SWEETARTS PAPERIE
Happy Birthday: Hello Kitty Greetings
Printable Stamp: THE CUTTING CAFE
Scallop Cirlce Punches: SU
Acrylic: SHORTCUTS
Creative Memories Wavy Trimmer
Star Dust Stickles
Flower Punch: EK Success
Scallop edge Punch: EK Success Water Treading Punch
Swarovski Crystals

Thanks for looking!!

Hugs, T





10 comments :

  1. OMGoodness! My friend, someone will have a very big smile on their face when they receive this card! WOW, it's just so PRETTY! I love the clear acrylic part too! COOL! Have a lovely day girlie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer...the idea looks beautiful on paper DSIL!! It came out so cute...and that cupcake looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri, how cute is this... I looked on the site you mentioned where you got the clear acrylic and didn't see it :-(
    You are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Teri, this is adorable! So pretty and bright and I love the acetate! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my sweet friend, this card is FABULOUS!!! The scalloped acrylic is sooooo COOL!!! LOVE the paper from the Sweet Arts kit too! Your stitching looks fantastic, well dang girl...the whole card looks STUPENDOUS! I love it! Can I come bottle some of that talent you have dripping from your fingers???
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually Donna is correct, it's ACETATE and not Acrylic. Shortcuts also sells it frosted and it's really nice.

    Thanks for all the sweet comments!

    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  7. T, this is the sweetest card ever, i didn't even notice the clear part on the front of the card....and you scallop it....ooooooooo i love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri this is so gorgeous and the acrylic really sets it off
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I never thought to use acrylic in this way, I've always used it as a background or card base -I will have to try this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is bright and cheerful and put together so well. I love the acetate part of it. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete