Sunday, April 5, 2009

THE SIMPLE THINGS......

I love my new kit "Friends Forever and Always" from SWEETARTS PAPERIE!!!! Krista my friend, your kits are amazing. I love the way all the papers and embellishments coordinate so perfect.

I also can't get enough of the printable stamps from THE CUTTING CAFE. For this special card I used the new MONOGRAM set.

Also to remind you that when you purchase one of Krista's kits, you also get an additional free Printable Stamps Set from The Cutting Cafe - this is a great deal!!!!

Pattern paper, Card Stock and ribbon from SWEETARTS PAPERIE
"L" Monograms: THE CUTTING CAFE
The Simple Things: CTMH
Live, Laugh, Love: Melissa Frances rub-ons
Scallop square punch: EK Success

Thanks for looking!!

Hugs, T



3 comments :

  1. OMG! Girlfriend, this is GORGEOUS! I love the squares punched out to reveal the message...WONDERFUL! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    This is amazing, but what is even more amazing is what a very selfless person you are.....You are always thinking of others..I am very lucky to call you my friend....Thanks for your friendship...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I LOVE this card! Can I just say it's absolutely AMAZING?? Beautiful colors, love the paper, the composition, everything! LOVE IT!!!! submit, submit, submit!!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete