Friday, April 10, 2009

THANKS......

So I received this amazing set of COPIC Ciao's from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK a week ago, as well as a few sketches I ordered a few individual colors from Eclectic Paperie and let me just say......I feel like a kid with a new coloring book and crayons!!!!!!!!!

I took one of the images that my sweet friend SHARON and DEEDEE mailed me a few months ago and started to color, then shading, etc. Of course it's not anywhere NEAR as great as their Tilda's, but you know what they say......"Practice makes perfect" One day I hope to be just like them.

I wanted to say THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, to my dear friends and sisters, REGINA, SHARON and DEEDEE for all your help and for answering all my questions regarding these amazing markers.....they truly are AWESOME!!!!!!! You have been such an inspiration to me and your friendship has been such a blessing for the past 2-3 years........Love ya girls!!!

Hugs to all,
T



8 comments :

  1. Awwww girlfriend, you are SO VERY welcome! I've enjoyed every minute of our friendship! STOOGES forever! Hee hee hee!

    I think your coloring is just awesome...you're already a pro at it, this is a wonderful card! HUGS & Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and I agree with Dee Dee you know how to color. I love the way you added glitter to the head band. Such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this turned out awesome Teri. I have these markers too but I am challenged with them...LOL I need to sit down and figure them out.

    Saw you in print girlie...looking good...I hope you get your book today.

    Hugs,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teri, wow on the coloring... you need to share your secret on how to use the copics... love the card, and the glitter in her headband, you are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sis you are so welcome, this is the sweetest ever, i swear we are so much alike sis........duh i guess that is why we are sisters.....i have had brown and blue on my mind for awhile now...hence the stationery box i did....love this and you sis...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri,
    You are a super amazing girl....As well as all the people you mentioned....Great card....Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. TeriBeri, your coloring is perfect, you card is perfect, your creation is perfect. And your friends are amazing...I am glad you have had the honor of working with these amazing women!

    ReplyDelete