Monday, April 20, 2009

THINKING OF YOU....

What a special week.......This weekend was my SIL's baby shower and everything turned out AWESOME!!!!! In addition, this week over at the BBTB we were asked to make the inch bag from TBB&M but the really cool part was that we had to use one of four images provided to us by PENNY LOVES VINTAGE. Oh boy these images are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Here is my design:



I used Cricut Expression, TBB&M Cartridge, Bazzill card stock, Martha Stewart punch for handle, Martha Stewart Ribbon, scallop punch, Melissa Frances rub-ons, hemp, craft buttons, white Sakura Pen, Stickles and misc crafts flowers my very sweet friend Connie sent me.



another close up picture:



For more beautiful projects, check out the BBTB HERE.

Check out the other images available at PENNY LOVES VINTAGE HERE. They are amazing - you will not be disappointed.

Hugs to all,
T

15 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, that is just too beautiful.. I love everything about it.. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! We've done it again girlie! GREAT minds think alike! LOL! I love your take on the challenge...I think that is the sweetest image! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, Teri! I love that image and the flower arrangement you made is just stunning!!! LOVE those roses! BEATIFUL bag! You did both Regina AND Peggy proud! Awesome work as always!

    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, this is just darling. I love the image and I considered it but the little elephant won me over. Be sure to look at the last part of The Chirp that just came out. You are mentioned in the last paragraph. Perhaps you knew.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely breath-taking!!! You are sooooo talented! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Teri! so soft and sweet! I love it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey sis, this is stunning sis, you really made this image look amazing..i love the roses on this to..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Teri, it is so delicate and pretty, perfect for a teensy baby.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl this bag is so soft and pretty I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is BEAUTIFUL! So soft, delicate, and pretty! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teri,
    I left you an award on my blog...I can't tell you how blessed I feel to call you my friend...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my, those vintage images are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete