Monday, May 18, 2009

A BEACHY SUMMER!!!! Scrap Kit from SWEETARTS PAPERIE!!!!



So excited to share the news with everyone........Once again I was chosen by Krista and Penny of SWEETARTS PAPERIE as a guest designer. I am so honored!!!!!!

You are going to just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this kit....it just has SO MUCH yummy stuff. The embellishments are amazing, the flip flop album is fabulous and those stamps are totally scrumptious!!!!! The 3 sheets of pattern paper are beautiful.....they are all double sided and one of the sides even has a glossy pattern - realllllly nice!!!! I added a label to the altered box that says "Beach Essentials" and filled it with a little bit of sand, a tea light candle, a chap stick and a travel size sun block :o)

Also, don't forget to visit their sister company THE RIBBON SHOPPE!!!! It's a ribbon club that you can either buy the current month or all three months at a time. Being a ribbon lover myself, I signed up for the 3 current months. The ribbon in the kits are GREAT and really different.

The clear acetate I used for my cards and the frosted acetate I used for my daughters bookmark is from SHORTCUTS. I just CAN'T get enough of these clear cards - I LOVE working with these products.

Hope you all enjoy my projects and remember, these Scrap kits WILL NOT last, so hurry and purchase your kit HERE.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

5 comments :

  1. OMG this kit is so stinkin cute.I love all that you made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are the bomb!.. I don't know how you do it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, how cute... I love looking at your work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icould stare at your stuff all day...The creations are so fabulicious...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job with this kit, everything you do is so darn cute, Thanks your a sweetie....

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete