Monday, May 11, 2009

ENTER WITH A SMILE :o).......BBTB challenge

I has such a beautiful Mother's Day!!!!!! My husband and my kids are my LIFE!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

So....my brother and his wife just bought their new home together so I decided to make them this hanging frame for their door. When I first started this weeks BBTB challenge I had NO CLUE what I would do, then when I saw that smiley face looking at me, I knew I wanted to make a sign that said ENTER WITH A SMILE :o)




Materials:
Cardstock: CTMH
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye (Bloom & Grow); Doodlebug glitter
Die Machines: Cricut Expression; Big Shot
Cricut Cartridges: Storybook (ENTER); Cursive 101 (with a); Mini Monogram (Smile) and Wild Card (for the smiley face)
Pen: White Sakura gel pen
Fabric: Felt
Die: Sizzix Hello Kitty Daisy Flowers die
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink
Brads: CTMH
Buttons: MM (Cloe's Closet collection)
Hemp
Ribbon: American Crafts Premium Ribbon

The frame is cut by hand using a PDF file from SHORTCUTS.

For some of the other amazing projects be sure to visit the BBTB by clicking HERE.

Hugs to all,
T

9 comments :

  1. What a terrific gift! I love this idea! TFS

    Glad your Mother's day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a wonderful gift to give! It's just BEAUTIFUL Teri! You are always such an inspiration to me! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Teri... I love it.. you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say this every time I pop over here, you rock girl, I just love your work, congrats on the sheetload DT, can't wait to see what you come up with.
    love
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Love the saying too. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri this is gorgeous and makes a beautiful gift
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, this sign is AMAZING!! I love it, and how awesome to have that hanging on the front door to a new home. I love it!!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take a look at this craft storage company!
    CLICK HERE !

    ReplyDelete