Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Cupcake card)



Have you visited THE CUTTING CAFE recently??? Regina has the most amazing printable stamps and cutting file........

Soooooo, I recently received an awesome set of shape cards and matching envelopes that are so yummy. Today I chose the cupcake shape card and let me tell you.....I had so much fun with this project. I get so excited every time I get to use my pazzles machine....I think I just LOVE the noise it makes as it's cutting LOL



Materials:

Card stock: CTMH and Bazzill
Patten paper: MM
Cupcake shape card: THE CUTTING CAFE
Printable Cupcake stamp: THE CUTTING CAFE
Rub On: Melissa Frances
Ribbon: Papertrey
Crimper: Maury
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink
Copic Markers




Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs, T

14 comments :

  1. Teri, what a cute card. I love the cupcake shape. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love how you used the polka dot paper DSIL, it goes perfect on that cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! Too cute girlie! Love it to pieces! You so rock! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, you make me want one of those pazzzle machines.. way to expensive for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM, save me a bite please!!!!
    Pretty ribbon!
    This is darling. I saw Regina's shapes, does it come shaped like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb: YES - the cards come in shapes and she even has the separate layers. You can use it in the pazzles, with scal/cricut or even print then in PDF and cut by hand.........they are fabulous!!

    Thanks for the sweet comments.

    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute Teri! Too yummy for words. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy!!!!, this looks good enough to eat, great job as usual.
    Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZER.............sis, this is yummy, i love the colors you used and the envelope is perfect...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a YUMMY cupcake card!! Awesome job girlie! I love it!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete