Friday, May 8, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!!!

I want to wish all my wonderful friends a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY weekend!!!!! I feel so blessed to have such amazing and talented people in my life........

Here is a Mother's Day card I made last night.





Materials:
CTMH Grey Card stock
Paper Trey blue and green card stock
K & Co. - Amy Butler pattern paper (this paper is BEAUTIFUL!!!!)
Rub-on: Melissa Frances
Craft Ribbon

Since I don't own a plain scallop edge punch, I used a 5/8" circle punch to create the illusion of the scallops......WORKS GREAT!!

There is nothing much to this card - but I really had fun making it.

Hugs to all,
T

6 comments :

  1. I LOVE that Amy Butler paper--such a pretty pattern and colors! Gorgeous card!

    Happy Mother's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, it's beautiful as all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    Oh my goodness...So pretty TBear...Amazing stuff girlie..Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such an gorgeous and elegant card, Teri!!!
    Hugs peet

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes indeed, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SISSY...i love ya.....fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day Teri! Beautiful card! Have a super day! xxD

    ReplyDelete